Dumb laws in Colorado
- It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver.
- It is illegal to have weeds in your yard in Fountain.
- In Louisville, residents may not own chickens but they can own up to three turkeys.
- No one may keep junk close to someone else in Vail (that sounds about right).
- In Pueblo, it is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits.
- In Logan County, it is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
- Cats may not run loose in Sterling without having been fit with a taillight.
- Also in Sterling, it’s unlawful to walk under a ladder.
- It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to a next door neighbor in Denver.
- In Colorado Springs, it is permissible to wear a holstered six-gun within city limits, except on Sunday, Election Day, or holidays.